With the Intercom integration, you can directly connect Intercom with your Yodel account. It will allow you to seamlessly manage your contact information with enriched calling data, automatically log call activity, and thus allow you and your team to work from within Intercom without having to switch between tools.
The integration is available on the Premium Plus Plan.
What can the Intercom Integration do?
- Automatically sync your contact information from Intercom and have all your contacts show up in Yodel. In the manage contacts section of Yodel you will also see the Intercom profile URL for your contact. Contacts created in Yodel will not create a contact in Intercom.
- Log all of your call activity within Intercom. Call activity with an Intercom contact is saved in the contact's profile under events. There you will see all call activity for outbound and inbound calls.
- If you have the call recording feature activated in your Yodel number settings then you will also see the call recording URL in Intercom. You can find the call recording URL under events in the user's profile.
- Send and receive all your text messages within Intercom 'Conversations'. You can find the text messaging feature on the right-hand side in an Intercom conversation. A detailed help article for the Intercom text messaging feature can be found here: Intercom Text Messaging Feature.
How to integrate Yodel with Intercom?
The Intercom integration is available on the Premium Plus Plan. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to upgrade your subscription to utilize the Intercom integration. Once your account has been upgraded please follow these steps:
- Go to the manage integrations section in Yodel and click on the '+' sign next to Intercom.
- You will then be asked to authorize Yodel to access your information from Intercom. Click on 'Authorize access'.
- The Intercom integration has been set up and you should already see your Intercom contacts in Yodel as well.