With the HubSpot integration you can directly connect HubSpot with your Yodel account. It will allow you to seamlessly manage your contact information with enriched calling data, automatically log call activity and thus allow you and your team to work from within HubSpot without having to switch between tools.
The integration is available on the Premium Plus Plan.
What can the HubSpot integration do?
- Automatically sync your contact information from HubSpot and have all your contacts show up in Yodel. In the manage contacts section of Yodel you will also see the HubSpot profile URL for your contact. Contacts created in Yodel will not create a contact in HubSpot.
- Log all of your call activity within HubSpot under calls. Call activity with a contact is also saved in the contact's profile.
- If you have the call recording feature activated in your Yodel number settings then you will also see the call recording in HubSpot. You can find the call recordings in your calls or in the activity of a contact's profile.
How to integrate to Yodel with HubSpot?
The HubSpot integration is available on the Premium Plus Plan. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to upgrade your subscription to the Premium Plus Plan to utilize the HubSpot integration. Once your account is on the Premium Plus Plan please follow these steps:
- Go to the manage integrations section in Yodel and click on the "+" sign next to HubSpot.
- Log in to your HubSpot account using your HubSpot credentials.
- The last step is to choose your HubSpot account that you want to connect Yodel to. Then click on "Choose Account".
The HubSpot integration has been set up and you should already see your HubSpot contacts in Yodel as well.